Is there a simple cure for Psoriasis?
The word “cure” is a word that increasingly avoided by doctors. To achieve longer remissions, one needs to alkalize (psoriasis is due to high intracellular acidity) and energize (low vitality and autoimmune states) with body-friendly routine and body purifications.
Ayurveda has a time-tested and effective approach to almost every skin condition.
6,000 years back, Ayurveda talks about skin anatomy in detail. Nothing has changed today as modern science says the same. 6,000 years ago, Ayurveda discovered the gut and skin connection and used this understanding successfully. Modern science is yet to get here!
Ayurveda classified dermatitis (one of the 30+ different conditions mentioned on your left) into 60 groups with a specific therapeutic approach. Modern science is yet to come anywhere close.
The intriguing factor is this – while Ayurveda treatments improve your general health while curing your skin condition, none of the Ayurveda treatments damages your liver or immune system! This is not the case with chemical medicine – your liver and immune system will be always on the firing line! Instead of covering up the symptoms and let the disease grow inside like modern medicine, Ayurveda removes the digestive, metabolic and nutritional reason for each condition specifically and help repair the system fast.
Ayurveda understands the exact pathology with a cause in each condition. Its therapeutic approach is precise and tailored for you!
The following needs to be addressed for long term remission
- Gut alkalinity, functions, microbiome, peristalsis, intestinal transit time, etc.
- The activity of the body’s water – 70% of the body is water that works as a medium for trillions of chemical actions.
- An alkaline diet is vital to alkalize the extracellular and intracellular space in order to bring wellness to skin
- Skin, where the toxins land due to stress or gut dysfunction, where they get involved in autoimmune inflammation.
- Topical application of oils, or moisturisers
- Power routine to make sure your entire body is repaired and rejuvenated at night.
Join us online for our regular updates Sorion Skin Clinic on Facebook
And see this important article for more detail on psoriasis and diet.