Sorion Cream Sensitive is now available in Australia
For more sensitive skin, Sorion Cream Sensitive is paraffin-free.
Sorion Cream Sensitive is part of the famous Sorion range, which is selling fast in over 40 countries – with over 4 million units sold last year alone world-wide – and now available in Australia!
Check hundreds of 5 star reviews online – see Amazon.com
Sorion Cream Sensitive is an amazing cream for dry, itchy, flaky, red and irritated skin – based on scientific research, the latest in Biotechnology, and Ayurvedic wisdom.
It helps with dry, flaky, red or itchy skin, and may be suitable for those with Psoriasis or Eczema.
Great to have around the home as a natural alternative to chemical creams – Sorion Cream Sensitive is made with plant based ingredients.
We are so confident of your satisfaction that we offer a full money back guarantee*.
Read more about the skin range that is taking the world by storm – start on our home page: www.sorion.com.au
*See our Terms and Conditions
1 x 50 gram tube
Head to our articles for a lot more useful information.
And an enlightening Free Consult with Dr Rama Prasad.
We are here to help – chat with us on our live chat, or write to us via our Contact Us page.
Here’s to your very best skin!
Active ingredients of Sorion Cream Sensitive
- Azadiracta indica / Neem : Aerial parts of the neem tree have been used as medicine for over thousands of years against a number of skin ailments and illnesses. They are antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and skin protective.
- Curcuma Longa / Turmeric : Turmeric has been used used as medicinal ingredient for thousands of years. Turmeric is considered sacred and ranks amongst the most important ayurvedic medicinal plants. It has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It as for everyday skin care.
- Rubia cordifolia / Indian Madder : Indian Madder is traditionally administered in a range of inflammatory and autoimmune skin diseases. Is found effective in pigmentation problems as well. It soothes the skin and regulates the pH-value.
- Wrightia tinctoria / Sweet Indrajao : Sweet Indrajao treats a range of inflammatory and autoimmune skin diseases and neurodermatitis. It soothes the skin and regulates the pH-value as well.
- Coconut oil / Cocos nucifera : Coconut oil is traditionally used in cuts and abrasions due to its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effect. It provides reliable protection against infections, while supporting the natural healing process of the skin. Coconut oil skin and is also suitable for babies and toddlers.
Other ingredients Cream has base made of BHA, Titanium dioxide, Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina and a mild perfume. Shampoo has Polysorbate 60, Cocamide DEA from coconut oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine from coconut oil and fruit sugar), Ethylene Glycol, Monostearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume and BenzoicAcid.
Sorion Sensitive has no paraffin.
Directions for Use
This has no bearing on its effectiveness. Keep away from children, in a cool dark place.
Consistency Please remember that this product contains natural ingredients, so colour and consistency may vary.
Avoid Do not apply on open wounds and infected areas. Avoid direct sunlight soon after applying. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane